Dining Club Membership
Port Cunnington Lodge is the place where historic Muskoka charm meets understated luxury on the tranquil shores of Lake of Bays. We believe some of the best memories are created around the table. Embrace the historic charm of our dining room, serving the finest meals since 1890.
Since the earliest days of the grand waterfront resorts, fine dining has been an essential part of the classic Muskoka experience. Now you can continue this tradition at Port Cunnington Lodge where we have been serving guests the finest meals for over one hundred years.
Sign up for our New Dining Club membership today and enjoy access to our historic lakeside dining room located in our Main Lodge, built in 1890. The classic Muskoka architecture incorporates high ceilings, exposed beams, dormer windows and tall, main floor windows providing expansive views over the beautiful Lake of Bays.
The Membership is to provide access to our dining facility that augments your Cottage kitchen and gives you a break away to our dining room space to enjoy leisurely meals shared with friends and family.
There is nothing more charming or breathtaking then the red sky starting during sun set over looking the lake, the candles starting to glitter on the table and ambiance of soft music and lighting as the backdrop to enjoying a fine crafted culinary experience served with care and attention to detail… Our perfect recipe for a memorable dining experience for a lifetime.
Dining Club Privileges
New For 2023, a limited number of Dining Club memberships will be available to cottagers and local residents. The membership entitles exclusive access to our elegant & majestic Lodge and Dining Hall with two ways to arrive by Boat or Car.
- Personalized advance reservations by phone or computer
- Complimentary Dinner for two
- Complimentary Tickets to (2) two F & B Social Events during the Lodge operating season
- 10 % discount on Logo Apparel
- Dining Punch Card providing 8 complimentary offerings comprised of either an App/Starter/Soup or Desserts
- Access to the Resort Dining facilities during the season from mid-May to Thanksgiving Weekend. (Note: from time to time the Block out of weeks in late July and weekends in May, June, September and October are unavailable as hosting on property guests and wedding guest weekends.
- Signing privileges for Member and immediate family Members (Credit Card information and authorization required to post any outstanding amounts exceeding prescribed payment policies, an administration fee will be applied to process)
- Access to F & B Social Events, Specialty dining events and annual festive celebrations that fall during the operating season
- Parking Sticker for Boat or Car while visiting the Lodge Dining Facility
- Use of Resort designated docking facilities for daytime docking when dining on property
- Receive Resort e-mails & newsletter
Access to Historic Barn for Private use for your Special Occasions:
Based on availability you can reserve the upper floor of Barn for Private use Room Rental of $500 is waived if F & B arrangements exceed $3,500 and/or a 5% discount against F & B items is provided when Room Rental is applicable.
It’s time to treat the family and continue to be a part of the Port Cunnington Family experience of great food and fine wine when visiting Lake of Bays during the summer months.
To apply for 2023 Dining Club Membership please complete the Attached Application Form and mail together with a cheque payable to Port Cunnington Lodge.