• Severe difficulty breathing (struggling for each breath, can only speak in single words)
• Severe chest pain (constant tightness or crushing sensation)
• Feeling confused or unsure of where you are
• Losing consciousness
• Fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
• Cough that's new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
• Barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing (croup)
• Shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Runny nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
• Stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
• Lost sense of taste or smell
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Headache that's unusual or long lasting
• Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
• Muscle Aches
• Extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
• Falling down often
• being less than 2 meters away in the same room, workspace, or area for over 15 minutes
• living in the same home
• is currently sick with a new cough, fever or difficulty breathing?
• returned from outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks and has been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements?
* If you check YES, please contact your manager for confirmation to arrive to work.
© 2020 Port Cunnington Lodge. All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 Port Cunnington Lodge. All rights reserved.
Planning a vacation? We still have some last minute availability for May & June!